If you didn’t see my outfit post last week I was wearing this gingham dress! So this weeks Five Faves is all about gingham. A new addition to my Friday Five Faves is, I will now always include a budget friendly item (something under 50 dollars) that way there’s a little something for everyone!
1. These Draper James collaboration sandals with Jack Rogers are the most amazing things I have ever seen. I am definitely going to try to get a pair! (maybe for my birthday, hint hint)
2. This Brooks Brothers dress is such a good deal(under 100) and it is very light weight, perfect for summer!
3. This Tuckernuck dress is very cute perfect for graduation parties!
4. The Fave Five budget friendly item this week is this skirt! It’s only 25 dollars and is even cuter in person (size up if you need more length)!
5. Since I am gearing up for Florida I was looking at bathing suits. This one from Jcrew is so fun and has a little more coverage for some of my larger chested ladies.