So I registered for classes today and for the first time I got the exact schedule I wanted. That has NEVER happened. I got my housing assignment for spring which is the last time I will have to live in a dorm!!! I cannot tell you how happy that makes me. Starting at the end of next semester I will be living in an apartment for the first time. My stuff that I have right now is a little bit trashed haha, its been through a lot but I also know that no matter what I will need new bedding for my bigger bed, bathroom stuff and a few new blankets. I decided that I would start shopping early that way I could ask for a few of the items for Christmas, this is a giant HINT HINT to my family that reads my blog. As I find more stuff that I love I will keep posting but for now here are five things I LOVE.
1. I love this bedding from Pottery Barn. I kept going back and forth from pink to blue, but all of my bedding has always been blue so i’m switching it up.
2. A rug for the living room! I had a navy rug last year that always looked disgusting because it showed every speck of dirt.
3. Couch pillows! I’ve never had a couch to put pillows on before but I think these are so cute.
4. A new blanket for the couch. I have a ton of blankets and at least 3 of them have holes in them now. The only one that has stood up is my Barefoot Dreams blanket and thats because I treat it like a baby.
5. A shower curtain! Since I have always had roommates I have never been the one in charge of bathroom stuff. It’s kind of funny. I will have barely anything I need to buy for the kitchen but I have absolutely no bathroom stuff.