So I made my resolutions for the month of September and I want to let you guys know how I did!
Read 4 books this month
- I did not get to all four books sadly i’m still on book 4. The hardest part wasn’t reading the books, it was finding the books that I want to read! I’m still so proud that I got 3 and 1/2 done!
Create a Fall bucket list
- Done! Post goes up tomorrow!
Go to the parks as much as possible
- I went to the parks ALOT in September so I 100 percent think I nailed this one.
Never miss a blog post
- Lol this did not happen. I think I missed 4 posts total. I still am trying to figure out the best posting schedule for me but I honestly think I just need to be more disciplined.
Find interesting people to guest post
- Definitely had more than I did in August but I want to aim for one a week.
Get a new pair of sunglasses
- I actually just bought some tonight and I might return them because i’m not sold on it. Sunglasses are just so expensive that I want to make sure they are perfect.
Try a new hairstyle
- Sadly didn’t tie dye this month
Start using my planner more
- Totally failed on using my planner. It’s just too big. I don’t really know what to do about it.
Go to Universal
- I’m unsure we will ever make it to Universal. I will just keep adding it to the resolutions every month.